Legal Blade™ Knife Law App
Knife Rights LegalBlade™ App Features:
- Includes the knife laws of all 50 states and the District of Columbia, plus cities
- NOTE: There are thousands of local knife laws in the U.S. – CLICK HERE to find Local Knife Laws not included in the LegalBlade™ App
- Results presented incorporate judicial decisions that affect how the law is actually enforced
- Easy to understand, color-coded tables
- Comprehensive information on the legality of Possession, Open Carry and Concealed Carry for all common knife types, including those most often restricted
- Includes length restrictions, age restrictions and other restrictions in the law
- Includes the text of the state law, plus applicable portions of court decisions that further define what is legal and what is not
- “What To Do If Stopped or Arrested,” by Evan Nappen, noted knife law expert and attorney, provides clear, concise information to protect your rights if you are ever stopped for carrying a knife or arrested for a knife law violation
- All legal data is maintained on the server for instant law updates and the addition of more cities going forward
The LegalBlade™ App.includes all 50 states, the District of Columbia and over 40 cities. Additional city ordinances will be added continuously going forward.
All data is maintained on the server to ensure users always have the most current information that is available to Knife Rights. As more cities are added to the database, they automatically become available to the LegalBlade™ App.
Ritter explained, “Knife Rights is rewriting knife law in America. With 14 bills passed in just the last five years in the states, our aggressive legislative activity has obsoleted all available knife law resources, many of which were not all that accurate to begin with. It only makes sense for Knife Rights to lead the way by providing knife owners with knife law information, instantly accessible.”
This app was created courtesy of a donation to Knife Rights Foundation. The nominal $1.99 charge for the app will to ensure Knife Rights can update the LegalBlade™ App with any changes in the law, add more cities and improve the app with additional features going forward.
The Knife Rights LegalBlade™ App IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY and DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE. Users are cautioned not to rely on the information provided by the LegalBlade™ App as an alternative to legal advice from a licensed attorney.