Ruger Custom Shop Precision Rifle 6mm Creedmoor PLUS Crimson Trace Hardline Pro 4-16x50mm Scope PLUS Wheeler Picatinny Scope Rings PLUS Caldwell E-MAX Shadows Bluetooth Ear Plugs PLUS Caldwell Tack Driver X Bag
Total Retail Value: $3,520.96
Donated By: Sturm, Ruger & Co, Crimson Trace, Wheeler & Caldwell
**** Chosen by Winner: Marc R.
2021 Industry Choice Awards Rifle of the Year
NOTE: Firearm will not be shipped directly to winner, but rather to Federal Firearms Licensee ("FFL") specified by winner (or selected by Knife Rights in Knife Rights' sole discretion). Winner can only take possession of firearm from the FFL. Winner must comply with all applicable legal requirements prior to taking possession of firearm. Winner is responsible for shipping charge ($25 Pistol Caliber/$50 Rifle Caliber and Long Gun) and any fees charged by receiving FFL. Optics and Accessories will ship separately, not via the FFL. Click for complete rules.
2021 Industry Choice Awards Rifle of the Year
Ruger Custom Shop Precision Rifle in 6mm Creedmoor - Model 18085 ($2,399)
- Caliber: 6MM Creedmoor
- Stock: Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized with Gray Cerakote®
- Capacity: 10
- Weight: 12.8 lb.
- Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Twist: 1:7" RH
- Length of Pull: 12" - 15.50"
- Overall Length: 45.25" - 48.75"
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Grooves: 5
- Factory-installed TriggerTech Trigger with Frictionless Release Technology™ provides an exceptionally crisp break, minimized overtravel, and an extremely short and tactile reset. Includes trigger pull weight adjustment screws.
- Custom, heavy-contour (.850" at the muzzle) stainless steel barrel, features an APA Muzzle Brake (.264 bore) to effectively reduce recoil aiding shot observation for quick follow-up shots.
- Barrier stop installed on the front of the magazine well enhances the shooter's positional support during competition by providing a stable and repeatable shooting position.
- Magpul® MOE® K2+ grip provides a more vertical grip angle in a full-sized design. Constructed with rubber overmolding for positive rifle control and provides compatibility with optional Storage Cores for stowing gear.
- M-LOK® attachment slots are machined into the sides of the magazine well for match saver and other M-LOK-compatible accessories.
Improved firing tip geometry enhances functionality with a wide variety of primers while allowing for decreased force necessary to manipulate the bolt.
- Handguard features a target-style flat bottom to improve stability and includes an integral bottom 1.50" dovetail (compatible with RRS S.O.A.R. and similar QD systems).
- Updated machining on the "lower" magazine well halves provide a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities.
- Select parts are finished with a durable Cerakote® for improved wear resistance.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly stainless steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Ruger Precision® MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom M-LOK® slot and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision® Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines; Sorbothane® cheek pad that provides a comfortable and stable cheek-to-stock weld for quick target acquisition.
Crimson Trace Hardline Pro 4-16x50mm ($859.99) The Crimson Trace Hardline Pro optics are designed with the experienced tactical and target shooter in mind and have been purposefully built from the ground up. The line features aerospace grade 30mm tubes with First Focal Plane (FFP) options. The line offers short, medium and long-range optics with a variety of custom reticles. They are fully multi-coated, nitrogen purged, shock resistant, and ready for whatever elements they encounter. All Crimson Trace® scopes are covered under the LIFETIME protection guaranteed warranty and backed by our award-winning customer service team
Reticle: Illuminated MR1-MOA
Focal Plane: 1st Focal Plane
Material: Aerospace Aluminum
Eye Relief (in): 3.6-4
Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Click Value: 1/2
Light Transmittance (%): 90
Dimensions (W x H x L): 3.7 in x 3.1 in x 14.8 in
Product Weight (oz): 24.05
Lens Coating" Green Multi Coated
Rear Mounting Length (in): 2.1
Front Mounting Length (in): 3.1
RETICLE: Illuminated MR1-MOA
GUARANTEED: All Crimson Trace Scopes are covered under a Full Lifetime Warranty. For questions or warranty contact us at email@example.com
INCLUDES: Lens cloth, scope caps and battery
SCOPE DIMENSIONS: 14.8" x 3.7" x 3.1"
MATERIAL: Constructed from durable, lightweight aerospace aluminum and green multi coated high-quality glass
Wheeler 2 Piece Picatinny Scope Rings ($59.99) Securely mount your scope to any picatinny rail. The 6-screw design provides increased clamping force to keep the optic in place during recoil and the integrated articulating anti-cant mechanism helps keep your gun level for your long range shots. Centerline height from top of rail: Low - 0.775 in Medium - 0.950 in High - 1.100 in
The Caldwell E-Max Shadows ($149.99) are Bluetooth, rechargeable electronic ear plugs designed to go where you go, play all your music, and keep your ears protected. High quality stereo sound is Bluetooth compatible with your mobile device and comes with a 23dB noise reduction rating. Dual microphones provide directional clarity and come equipped with easy to use touch volume controls. The charging case comes with an integrated lithium battery.
23db noise reduction
Battery Life: 5 Hours per charge
Includes a case that can recharge the earplugs 4-5 times
Bluetooth Pairing with phones or other capable devices for music or phone calls
Multiple ear tips included
Adjustable ambient sound amplification
The Caldwell Tack Driver X Bag ($51.99) is the perfect bag for getting a stable shooting position no matter what the situation. With a unique design, the Tack Driver X is ideal for PRS match use on barricades, rooftops, window and port openings or any other surface. The versatile design also works well for sighting in on a bench and hunting in the field. An adjustable strap allows for height adjustment and acts as a carry handle. A rubberized bottom material prevents sliding for a stable shooting position.
The most versatile shooting bag on the market making these great for PRS Matches, sighting in or hunting
Durable construction for long service life
Plastic pellet filling is non-absorbent and enhances stability while shooting
Unique shape allows for multiple rest options
Dimensions: 8"W x 8"H x 8" D
Weight: 104 oz/6.5 lbs